Botanical Watercolor Wildflowers And Herbs

 

Botanical Watercolor Wildflowers And Herbs In A Glass Jar

Presenting a new collection of simple botanical flowers bouquets created with watercolor. These simple minimalistic florals reflect beautiful fresh exiting season.

In the first painting I've collected lavender and cornflowers and placed them into a jar tied with a rope-bow:


The second painting above shows my love to an herbal garden. I've put together organic herbs and placed them in a jar to protect their freshness:


I really admire simple graceful beauty of the wildflowers. I painted them as a minimalistic field as well. They look amazing in any interior décor. Here's a few examples:

Wildflowers Field Botanical Watercolor Minimalistic Style by Irina Sztukowski

They look so great together, those cute flowers; but, as well apart: one flower per painting:
Yellow Pink And Blue Wildflowers Botanical Watercolor On White Canvas

And for dramatic look, I've painted wildflowers in minimalistic manner on black:

Wildflowers watercolor botanical painting on black  painting by the artist Irina Sztukowski



Live To Create


















Popular Posts