Recent News And Exciting Announcements - What Is In My World

 

Bestselling Painting for All seasons Artist Irina Sztukowski

 It's being quite a busy year for me: amazingly productive and whimsically creative. And I would like to share a few pieces of news with my followers and art lovers. 

Besides my illustrational business as a commercial watercolor artist who paints food illustrations for the companies' packaging designs, which I announce quite often HERE and THERE, which was lovely and fruitful this year; on a top of it, the sales of artworks and paintings on merchandise as well as through licensing agreements grew exponentially.

Perhaps, because a lot of people now work from home and want to decorate their houses with art, many seasoned and new Art Collectors throughout the U.S. and overseas are buying prints of my works through my website and through licensing

I am entirely grateful to the art collectors who discovered and purchased my art. And I really want to thank them in person, even though most of the time I don't know their names or locations. Therefore, I've decided to devote my next blog posts specifically to thank recent art collectors and show my bestselling art in several themes. As I am an artist who loves painting in different styles and exploring all kinds of water media; I separated my blog posts into different sections. 

I will write about:
Bestselling Animals Paintings
Bestselling Landscape Art
Abstract bestsellers
Still Life Paintings that are sold
Loved by Art Collectors World Treasures in Watercolor 
and 
many many more.



Bestselling Painting for All seasons Artist Irina Sztukowski


Speaking of Travel, I want to make an exciting announcement. This year was quite tough to travel and I miss traveling so very much, that I've decided to create a special, so loved by my art collectors theme, Gallery that contains my paintings reflecting famous and not so famous but so beautiful  places:


I started creating this year travel related paintings by looking at Google Map, live or recorded views, and my personal collections of photo references. I used to travel a lot, and each time I visited any country or place in the U.S. I painted there. This year, I decided to expand my horizons and paint new travel illustrations that can help others to feel if they are too traveling. 

It is such a great feeling: when I paint some historical places, or just most stunning views from all over the world, I feel as if I am there, I travel with my mind and my brush. 

I've already started sharing my travels (virtual and personal) just recently:

TWO CHAIRS ON THE BEACH - SARDINIA ITALY - WATERCOLOR





This year I painted dozens of new paintings with travels around the World, and I want to invite my followers into a beautiful ART World of travel, where the colors are bright and cheerful, where the air is clean and fresh. 

Bestselling Painting for All seasons Artist Irina Sztukowski


Therefore my plan in November and December of this year is to give grand thanks to the art collectors that made my paintings bestselling art; and I want to invite all people to many interesting places in the World that I visited in my dreams. 


Bestselling Painting for All seasons Artist Irina Sztukowski

I start the journey of appreciation right here. All above paintings are my precious bestsellers. But there are so many many more to come.

 Stay tuned!

Starting my gratitude right now:

Bestselling Watercolor Paintings on Cards artist Irina Sztukowski



Live To Create!


Popular Posts