Three Million Views Artist Website


Today I am celebrating Three Million Views milestone! I am so happy that millions of visitors came to look at my art. Since 2010 I've created more than 3000 artworks from hyper realism to abstract pieces, from watercolor to acrylic and gouache. 

Grand thanks to thousands of visitors that left lovely inspiring comments for my paintings!

And I am so grateful that hundreds and hundreds of prints on paper, canvas, wood, acrylic and metal boards, framed art; as well as decorative pieces such pillows, stationary goodies such notebooks and greeting cards, yoga mats, household items such tote-bags, curtains, towels, coffee mugs, duvets and clothes with my art on them went to my customers and Art Collectors throughout the World: The U.S., Europe, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Arab Emirates, Canada, Spain, and Netherlands. 

Warm Heartfelt Gratitude to All!!! 

Many Many Thanks!! 



Live To Create!


Popular Posts