Bestselling Licensed Art

Blue Bicycle With Sunflower Basket painting by Irina Sztukowski

At the beginning of this year I signed a contract with one licensing company, which wanted to market my art. The managers's choice fell on several of my new Collections, such:


I am so glad that those three collections were picked by this company as they have a great success in sales for home decor and interior design projects.

The art is mostly sells through Wayfair Website and what I really love there is that the artworks prints (as on canvas as well the wall decals ) are quite affordable for my art collectors. 

Here I want to show a few best bestsellers :) from these collections with direct links to the artwork in case somebody will be interested to purchase (just click on the photograph and the site will redirect you to the size options and prices).

Here is what sold like crazy - My Watercolor Ballerinas Silhouettes:

Watercolour Ballerina Silhouette by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Ballerina Silhouette by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Ballerina Silhouette by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski
these ballerinas look so graceful in the interior decor.
Watercolor Silhouettes Of Ballerinas by artist Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Silhouettes Of Ballerinas by artist Irina Sztukowski


And here is one of the bicycles Series Art, that I called Bikes For All Seasons. It is also became a great bestseller last quarter:

Bicycles Watercolor Silhouettes by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

The watercolor silhouettes of the forest paintings attract my customers by their semi-abstract yet semi-realistic approach, great for a contemporary interior decor for sure:

Black Forest on Watercolor background by Irina Sztukowski

White Blue Teal Forest canvas painting watercolor by Irina Sztukowski
I love that my customers picked as white forest as well the black version.

And here is my new collection of Watercolor Maps that is so popular these days. These three maps were sold multiple times all over the World now!

Blue World Map Silhouette by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Map Of The World silhouette by artist Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Map Of The World silhouette by artist Irina Sztukowski

I am so glad that licensing of my art is so fruitful these days! 


Cheers from 






Popular Posts