Coloring Book - Great Party Gift And Entertainment


One of my dear followers mentioned to me that my coloring books:


will be a great party favor gift at the events like weddings or celebrations, or Birthday Party entertainment. And yesterday, I was a witness myself how true that statement was. 
My friend and I had an art field trip to a De Young Museum. It was educational and wonderful day. After driving in traffic back home, I realized how tired I was. When we landed resting after our productive "rest" in the city; I pulled my coloring books stacks and we started coloring, while listening to a nice relaxing music, talking and truly enjoy the end of the lovely day with all our hearts and souls. 

I am so glad that all my customers and followers can get a simple joy by just coloring the drawings, and be a part of a creative Team :)

Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!




Popular Posts