Watercolor Flowers Close Up - Flowers To Art Inspiration

Close Up Paintings of Watercolor Flowers
Watercolor Flowers Close Up Paintings by the artist Irina Sztukowski 
The inspiration to create a special gallery with watercolor Flowers Close Up came after visiting an exceptionally beautiful exhibition at the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. The organizers of the exhibition placed gorgeous ikebana compositions next to the pieces of art. These wonderful still life creations correlated with the artworks by color, mood, expression. I loved it to my bones; and, it certainly inspired me to paint more flowers with my medium of choice, watercolors.

Here is a sneak peak to the expo. It was only there for four short days, and I want as many people as could be to see this stunning artful show













   
Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!

Popular Posts