Month Of Bestselling Paintings

art that sells watercolor paintings

I would like to share here what kind of paintings from my website www.artirina.com were selling this month. I was curious to discover that there were some distinguished themes from customers of different locations that loved purchasing artworks. Maybe it is influence of the season, but the paintings that my Art Collectors loved and purchased can be surely divided into a four or five subject matters; and most of them are kind of sun-shiny :).

Sun Francisco scenes were quite popular, as well as Bay Area in general:

watercolor art realism
watercolour ocean landscapes

I was glad to see that Floral Art from my Gallery was very popular among the month's Bestsellers:

watercolor art with flowers Sunflowers Poppies Roses

It seems that Sunflowers Art was surely dominating. Maybe it is because those gorgeous flowers are started to be seen in the fields this month. 

The next group of bestselling art I wanted to talk about is the one that I call Delicious. Art Collectors from different states picked up my fruits and berries from my garden Gallery:

watercolor realism lemon cherries art

Travel series were also popular. My customers were traveling from San Francisco Bay Area, to Russia and to Italy:

World watercolors illustrations

And I am surely glad that art for children was also quite popular in this month, especially my series of Wizard Of Oz paintings. I am so glad that they will decorate some child's room and bring light and happy feelings into the interior:

artist and illustrator watercolour artworks

Many thanks to my Art Collectors who bought the art. Here are just a few locations where my art traveled this month:

Ponca City, OK; 
Alexandria, VA; 
Sarasota, FL;
 San Francisco, CA;
 Ottawa, ON Canada; 
Waterville, ME;
 Sacramento, CA; 
Gerrards Criss, Bucks,UK;
 Rydal, PA;
 Newport Beach, CA;
Hermitage, TN;
Floyds Knobs, IN;
Blackwood, NJ;
Aurora, CO;
Wellington, FL;
Jersey City; NJ

Thank you for making my art bestselling art! :0)

Cheers from 











Popular Posts