Spring Gardens - Children Book Illustrations

watercolor art kids room interior
In preparation for a children book, I painted many illustrations with Spring Gardens. I loved using fresh watercolors with all shades of green for the sunny days illustrations. Also, pink flowers in a lot of illustrations worked so well to picture the lovely season:

watercolor painting kids room interior decor

And other flowers that are certainly my favorite and so greatly show the beginning of Spring, are tulips. The tulip garden I could paint many times and never would get tired:

Kids room decor interior decoration

And my favorite illustration, where the tulip garden at the back invites us to the park full of flowers, benches, and cute butterflies and squirrels:

watercolor art for kids Children room interior decor

All these illustration look very good on canvas prints for children room interior decor. 

Cheers from
:)









Popular Posts