Strawberry Serendipity - Realistic Watercolor Painting

watercolour realism berries

I was going down the Pacific Ocean coast from a nice mini-vacation with my husband. We stopped at the farmers market to get some vegetables and at the very end decided to get some delicious strawberries:

When I got home I received a new project request from my client, Swiss company, to paint strawberries in realistic manner for one of their client who produces yogurts in Europe. 

The timing could not be more right. Miss Serendipity worked quite well. I grabbed my watercolors and brush and started working on this interesting project. 
Painting realistic strawberries takes patients and lots of time. The artist needs to carefully research the object, plan the color theme, make very detailed drawing, and still keep the whole picture in mind when painting in small sections one after another.

I enjoyed it very much!

And the reward?!! Besides customer satisfaction, I got a nice desert at the end: organic yogurt with homemade honey and ... strawberries!!! :)


These realistic paintings of watercolor strawberries (Full Realistic Watercolor Strawberry and Cut In Half Strawberry Watercolor Painting) are now available through my online gallery 

Cheers from



Popular Posts