Bestselling Art.... Monthly Analysis

bestseller by Irina Sztukowski

As I promised to my art followers, I continue to analyse the art sales and place a few bestsellers of the month on my blog. 

 To my surprise there were plenty of abstract paintings sold this month. The one above, Dancing Watercolor, was the bestselling abstract on my RedBubble website.

My main website www.artirina.com  was selling abstract art like crazy as well. 

I am so happy that Art Collectors appreciate the abstract art for decorating their houses. I was also pleased that the abstract bestselling watercolor found a good home in the form of pillows. 


Yet the portraits were not left behind. When I researched the bestselling art of those months, I realized, that quite a few portraits were purchased by art collectors.

Here are is one, for example, from the RedBubble Gallery:

bestselling watercolor

And needless to say, I was not surprised at all that the same website sold again The Girl And The Ocean famous watercolor bestseller of mine :)

art that sells

Another portrait in the seascape setting was sold by my ImageKind Gallery:

art that sells

And another, this time silly portrait of Chameleon was purchased by the Art Collector from Williston, North Dakota. This cute curious animal became such a bestseller in the last few years.

So, concluding that most of the sales were abstract and portraits bestsellers, I also want to add that Italian theme, e.g. Italian landscapes and even digital artworks were also quite popular those months.
For example, Siena Italy painting hits the sales records again:

As well as my bestselling photograph of Venice which I touched with the digital brush, was looking so nice in the new frame selected by the Art Collector from Orlando, Florida.

Live To Create!













Popular Posts