Abstract Forest

watercolor landscape

In the months of September and October I have been away from home for a good half of the month. A dozen of these days was in the forest, woods, mountains of Northern California. I took, so to speak, a business art-trips there while camping with my family. Each time we went to the forest, I would be taking a set of paint and brushes; and, I created all day long thinking of new designs and new illustrations. Our house-on-wheels is quite comfortable for me to paint. It has a large dining room and a table where I can create. I call it My Art Studio On Wheels. 

Being in the woods and painting in my mobile art studio gave me a great idea to bring the Forest into the interior of a house, to deliver the Nature into a home of the art collectors. 

And that how my Abstract Forest series has been started. So far, I created Fall Abstract Forest and Winter Frozen Forest. But there are two more seasons and many other forest designs are ahead. 



watercolor landscape

I have even posted a black and white illustration on my website, which is created in a special, PNG, format and allows the customers to play with the colors of the background. They can choose all available colors and just watch how the forest obtains a different feeling to it:




www.artirina.com

Popular Posts