Caution!! A Few Beautiful Nudes

In order to see closer view, click on images.

watercolor painting Impressionism

Couple of weekends in a row, I was invited to paint with one local  art organization in Walnut Creek, California. 

I had a lovely opportunity to paint nude model in watercolor for the first time in my life.

The first painting (above) was painted in impressionistic fast brush stroke manner on student grade Strathmore 140lb watercolor paper.

The next one, I tried in realistic style on professional watercolor Artches 100% Cotton 140lb cold pressed. The difference in texture is obvious:
Nude art
(in order to see larger image, click on the painting)

And as a warm up before each painting session, there were a few gestures that the model did for 2 or 5 minutes. 
I am sharing here the most successful ones: spontaneous, fast, fresh

fast sketch

watercolor

painting

naked woman painting


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul






Popular Posts