Framing Day and Art Studio Update


These two paintings and eight others got accepted into the Art Show at Art Passages Gallery in downtown Martinez, California (I'll post the details after the paintings are hung and the reception date is announced).

 Today was a NO-ART day for me. I worked 8 full hours cutting mats and framing the art pieces until my fingernails got soar and my neck was stiff. But oh well, what wouldn't you do for the Arts, even framing does not scare the Artist ;0).

The work-in-progress studio is looking so clean. New tiles are gorgeous. And my brushes are desperate to splash some paint on the new floor:


Although, I got kinda cozy already in my temp-studio in the living room corner:
(But don't pick at the paintings on the desk! They are not finished yet)




Popular Posts