Making Art

My CWA colleague  Robin at Blake Garden 

Me .. thinking


My niece is creating her music


My friend Vera Lysenko finishing her painting 


My son is creating a giant shoe for his Sculpture Class

Look at some people who create. Have you ever thought what is on their mind? I do, all the time. The process of art making is exciting yet very personal thing either it is painting, playing music, making a sculpture or baking and sawing.

Per Oxford Dictionary, ART is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.

But what is behind that? The moment of “getting lost” in times, doubts and admiration, happiness of the completion and an eternal question “could I do better?”..
I want to finish this short post with one simple phrase, which probably the best solution for Art Makers as well to the Art Lovers: 
Live To Create!

..............................................................................

New Painting (on a top): 9"x12" Watercolor on Paper

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts