Discovery



"She was picking the flowers and even did not noticed how she reached the ocean. The weather changed rapidly from the sunshine to a stormy warning; but the great discovery was far more interesting than hiding from a possible rain...!" .......................................................................................................That how I would start the book if I was an author; but I am the artist and a conductor of this painting. My client had an old picture hanging oh the wall for years. The picture was of the girl standing on the beach looking at the ocean. The colors fainted and the whole scene was barely seen. The owner asked me to recreate the painting and I've gotten permission to add whatever I feel that needs to be added. I was very excited to have this opportunity. I was sure that this girl could really have a great story to tell us. But how to tell the story without any words? In my Visual Art World it is easy! I've added several symbols to make the painting speak up. I've added daisies to the girl's bucket, I've added birds as the symbol of freedom, and I've added a boat (the one that is barely seen yet that what kept the girl standing in excitement. Those full wind sails and the weather that what helped the ocean to look so dramatic)... But here is another little addition that I've added. The girl doesn't know about it yet; but a few seconds later she will see it and I am sure it will make her very happy.. Can you see what it is?..
...................................................................................................................
The Discovery is way ahead!
...................................................................................................................
18"x 20" Watercolor on 140 lb Cold Press Arches

This painting Girl And The Ocean became my best Bestseller


More beautiful art is HERE

fine art watercolors

Popular Posts