She Sells Sea Shells on the Sea Shore



SOLD



SOLD



This trio reminds me a little song that I was learning in my English class back many many years ago... My friend and I attended this class for fun. We were probably 16 or 17 and decided to learn English.. If only I knew that in 15 more years I will study English for real here in America. Good memories!......................................................................................................... You never know what you have ahead; although, you should always think about a positive outcome and know that everything you do is for a REASON..
.......................................................................................................................................
5"x7" Watercolor on 140 lb Cold Pressed Paper

For more beautiful Still Life Paintings please click HERE
For realism in watercolors please click HERE
fine art paintings

More seashell paintings are here:
realism in watercolor advanced technique

One of my favorite paintings that also includes seashells is the Girl And The Ocean artwork that became one of my bestsellers

bestselling  art



Popular Posts